<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> .
Obviously, you know little about them, so why not just cool your heels on this one? </div></div>
Don't hold your breath on that.
The NRA has led the fight against those who want to , YES, take all guns. They're out there, and their label mostly says "LIBERAL".
The NRA is non-political. Case-in-point: Democrat Warner and Republican Gilmore oppose each other this year, yet BOTH received the same grade from the NRA - an "A". The grading is based mostly on two things: Answers to a questionnaire the NRA sends each candidate, and that candidate's past history of voting if they are an incumbent or former elected official.
Obviously, you know little about them, so why not just cool your heels on this one?
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> .
Obviously, you know little about them, so why not just cool your heels on this one? </div></div>
Don't hold your breath on that.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
I will once you answer my question. What specific legislation or people have they stopped, that if they hadnt, all guns would have been banned or taken away? Actually I just want to know of some legislation that has declared that.
And I know they arent actually a political group, but they endorse politicians.
Do your own research. I lived it. It starts about 1968.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
I did and I couldnt find any. I am guessing you couldnt either, but the NRA says that if it werent for them all your guns would be gone...It must be true then.
You don't see any because the NRA has consistently led the fight to prevent exactly what you're talkign about. Just ask the Sarah Brady bunch about the NRA. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
So the NRA stops em even before the legislation is written? Dang, that kool-aid must be mighty tasty.
haha im not goin to read this
but ill add a point
if you think the NRA ISNT a political machine, then you are sadly mistaken
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks